Just in time for Labor Day, a delicious chili-inspired libation created by mixologist Osvaldo Vazquez – the Guajillo Fizz cocktail. The recipe and photo is courtesy of Capella Pedregal in Cabo San Lucas.
· 2 Oz Tequila - Casa Dragones Blanco
· 1 Pc Guajillo Pedregal Farm Pepper
· 1 Oz Ginger Syrup
· ¼ Oz Fresh Lemon Juice
· 3 Basil Leaves
· 1 Egg White
· Dash of Pychard`s Bitters
· Dash of homemade Chile Ancho Bitters
1. Add all ingredients into a boston glass. Muddle and Shake Vigorously and then proceed to strain into a Tumbler Glass with a large ice cube
2. Garnish: Guajillo Pepper, Pychard`s Bitters, allspice
Disclosure: You must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol. Please drink responsibly.