Friday, March 20, 2009

More Cross Stitch Projects Completed!

I recently completed more cross stitch projects! I would say that cross stitching is my second favorite craft medium with scrapbooking being my ultimate love.

The photo above shows an embroidered design (preprinted pattern) dresser scarf made from a Bucilla Needlecraft Kit. Its stitched onto white fabric using DMC floss and features Praying Hands and Flowers. I made this as a gift for my MIL and her birthday is later this month.

Above is a set of white pillowcases with a scalloped edge hem that I did up in cross stitch that have pretty pink rose buds. I used DMC floss for all of the stitching. This set only took me 4 days to complete so it was fast and easy.

You can find FREE Crafting Patterns and Projects over on my official crafting blog at Passionate About Crafting ---> HERE

~*Shelly*~

No comments: