Sunday, January 24, 2010

Grandbaby Updates!

Its that time again where I update all of my friends and extended family about our precious little baby G. For those who are new to reading my blog, my hubby and I became first time grand parents back in may 2009 to a precious little girl who we refer to online as Baby G. We are very fortunate that we see baby G every 2-3 days.

Anyway...in a few days...she will be 8 months old! wootwoot! Time sure does fly! I can remember that last year at this time, I was growing anxious about the upcoming delivery of my first grandchild and was patiently counting down the days. Now...I count down the days until her first birthday.

She is finally talking to some extent...she says da da, ma ma, hi and na na. She is almost crawling...she gets up on all fours but would rather roll from point A to point B (LOL). She is too cute! She likes to dance...every time she hears music she rocks back and forth and expects you to do the same.

Today she went to church and was a good girl! She looked so cute in her dress and is now taking a nap...guess we wore her out!

~ Shelly ~

No comments: