Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Beauty Doesn't Have to Cost a Fortune Infographic

I just turned 45 back in June of this year and even though I am getting older, I still like to look good! I buy a lot of skin care products, beauty products, bath & body products and of course, cosmetics.

When I was younger, I had no problem blowing an entire paycheck on the beauty & skin care products that I wanted. Now that I am older, more mature and definitely more frugal, I realized how much money I wasted years ago by purchasing the high-priced beauty products that I wanted.

Seriously, I get the same results by purchasing affordable beauty products as compared to those over-priced products that seem to lure you in with a bunch of promises.

Here is a nice inforgraphic that I wanted to share with all of you today about high-end beauty treatments, celebrities and how you can get the celebrity-look at a reasonable price!

Thank you Bh Cosmetics for sharing this information with all of my blog readers!

inspired beauty infographic, Bhcosmetics.com
Presented By Bh Cosmetics