Sunday, June 26, 2011

Finally Found Some Time To Craft This Weekend!

I have been so busy with work the past few weeks that I haven't had much time to craft so this weekend I was determined to take some time off of work and to get into my scrapbooking room. I was able to get 4 complete scrapbook layouts finished!

The layout above I did earlier today and I tried a new technique which was using white puffy paint to outline that flower and then I loaded on a slew of glitter. Wow...that flower show has some glittery bling power now...too bad that doesn't show up in the photo.

The pictures our of my 2 year old grand daughter but were taken when she was just 1 month old. I can't believe how time flies! I have been making a scrapbook for her and it is just about full so I will be giving the first scrapbook to her soon. I plan on making many scrapbooks for her over her lifetime as I love capturing these moments and preserving them for future generations.

Finally...I got back into my scrapbooking room and it felt great!

Shelly

No comments: