Monday, June 6, 2011

Laughing at the Bachelor is My Favorite!

I appreciate the guest post, Jewel Rodgers

My favorite reality television show in the world has to be The Bachelor. I cant help but love all of the different guys that they find who are willing to get on national television and look for love, along with all of the different women who are also willing to get on and often embarrass themselves. This show is filled with drama, romance, and best of all scandal. Women are so vindictive, and this is why the Bachelor is better than the Bachelorette. The women are always drinking, fighting, and them making complete fools of themselves on every single episode.

With this show yo! u always get those moments where someone does something so silly, you end up feeling embarrassed for them. Its almost like your watching the show with one eye because you can't really believe that they did that. There are so many different cat fights, slip ups, and caddy remark, you don't want to miss a single episode. If for some reason I am not going to be home to make the show I can just record it with my http://www.cabletelevision.net/. I always love seeing how much I want him to pick one person over another at the end, when in reality I don't know either of them. This show is full of laughs!

No comments: