Sunday, August 2, 2009

All Dolled Up....For A Baby Shower!



I am enjoying my time as a new grandmother! We took baby G with us to a baby shower 2 weeks ago along with her mother J. It is hard to believe that Baby G is already 9 weeks old and is growing like a weed!

We love spending time with her as she is really alert and is starting her baby talk and cooing. I love to listen to my hubby do his "baby talking" back to Baby G, its hysterical. He is such a great grandfather and was an awesome father to Baby G's mother J. I love watching him talk to her, hold her and yes...even sing to her.

Baby G is the apple of our eyes and we never thought we could love someone as much as we love our daughter J...Baby G is doing well and at 9 weeks of age she weighs in at 11 lbs and 2 ounces and she is developing those cute little baby fat rolls on her body LOL She is definately filling out and getting baby pudgy.

~Shelly~

No comments: