Thursday, August 19, 2010

Vacations Down To The Jersey Shore



Ever since I was a little girl....my family always got together during the summer months and took vacations together down to the Jersey Shore...most of the time it was to Ocean City NJ. There were times that we went Ocean City MD or to other beaches but we always came back to Ocean City NJ.

My grandparents, parents and now myself as a parent to this day continue the tradition and take yearly trips down to the beach. The only thing that has changed is that my hubby and I started our own family tradition about 12 years ago and we go to North Wildwood NJ...which is our favorite Jersey Shore destination.

North Wildwood has their own lighthouse aka Hereford Inlet Lighthouse, the Cape May Zoo is about 10 minutes away. Ocean City NJ is about a 20 minute drive and Atlantic City is about a 35-40 minute drive. We also love taking a day trip down to Cape May which is only a 10 minute drive. As you can see...Northwild is in the middle of it all!

We always stay at one of our two favorite places...the Trylon or the Aloha because they are both ocean front and located in a great location (away from the main action) so it's a lot more peaceful during in-season.

I am looking forward to hitting the Wildwood Beach again just a few short weeks! A vacation well needed for me and my family.

No comments: