Saturday, April 23, 2011

Gorgeous Flowers I Got From Hubby!

Back on April 12th my hubby and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary and even though I was in the hospital and very ill, my husband did everything he could to make our anniversary special for me.

He brought in a delicious take-out dinner for the two of us to enjoy and several anniversary presents for me and one of the things he got me was this dozen of dyed tipped roses! Everyone who walked in my hospital room commented on how gorgeous they were and I got to smell them constantly for a week...ahhh....so much better smelling fresh roses than stinky hospital smells!!!

Our family and friends had a big party planned for the two of us which got rescheduled for late in May so I am looking forward to that once I am back up and on my feet again.

So dear hubby....I love you more today than yesterday and you will always be my soul mate, partner, lover and best friend! You are my everything!

Shelly

No comments: