Monday, December 12, 2011

Getting my Christmas decorating over with now

Guest post written by Sarah Robbins

There is so much that I have to do over the next month. I really don't even want to think about it, so going ahead and decorating for Christmas is a necessity, not an option. I think it's that way for a lot of people. But I don't just want to throw up the old Christmas decorations and call it a day. I enjoy coming up with neat, new Christmas decorations to make!

But because time is of the essence, I looked online to see if I could find some really cheap and easy DIY cute decorations to make on my own. While I was online looking for that, I ran across some stuff about Replacement Windows that sounded really great, so I decided to use that service to replace our windows right after the holidays. I just don't have any time for it right now!

I did find some pretty cute little tutorials on decorating that I'm pretty proud of! I made this really cute little Christmas bunting to hang up in our dining room that really brings teh crafty little Christmas look into our space.