Thursday, April 21, 2016

Easy Shrimp Salad Recipe

I love shrimp and I could seriously eat it every day...okay, maybe not every day, but I could certainly eat it several times a week. I love it in casseroles, in salads, steamed, grilled...well, just about any way that I can have it. Today's guest post recipe is courtesy of Executive Chef, Anthony Stewart, at Pritikin Longevity Center + Spa. It looks absolutely delicious!!! I'm not fond of lime juice, but I bet I could substitute with some fresh lemon juice. YUM!

Shrimp Ceviche Recipe

1 pound 16/20 Shrimps (peeled & deveined)
1 Red onion, thinly julienned
½ teaspoon Garlic, finely chopped
4 stalks Green onion, snipped
1 Jalapeno pepper, chopped
1 Small tomato, diced (optional)
½ bunch Cilantro, chopped
¼ cup Freshly squeezed lime juice

In a plastic or wooden bowl combine all ingredients and mix well. Let stand in the refrigerator overnight. Serve in an iceberg lettuce cup or over mixed greens.

No comments: