Friday, March 9, 2018

Gingered Apple Sparkler Cocktail Recipe

Gingered Apple Sparkler Cocktail Recipe
When it comes to cocktail drinks, I'm all about the fruity flavors. I enjoy strawberry, blueberry, peach, cranberry and apple flavored cocktail drinks. Today's guest post recipe is courtesy of Brooklyn Crafted. For this recipe, I would chill my glasses for an hour or two before preparing the drinks, only because I enjoy my cocktails ICE cold. How about you?

Gingered Apple Sparkler Cocktail Recipe

1.5 oz. handcrafted Vodka
1.5 oz. sour apple liqueur
Splash of Angostura Bitters
4 oz. chilled Brooklyn Crafted Ginger Beer mini in Lemon/Lime
1 maraschino cherry
Ice

Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the vodka, liqueur and bitters; shake well. Strain into an ice-filled highball glass. Top with Brooklyn Crafted and the cherry. Serve immediately.

No comments: