Sunday, June 10, 2012

Passionate About Scrapbooking!

I am a die-hard scrapbooker and it has been several weeks since I have had time to do any scrapbooking and finally last week I got back into my scrapbook room and did a few layouts. I am usually not this far behind on my scrapbook projects but thanks to my home business really flying well, I just haven't had much time for crafting.

I usually don't blog about my craft projects too much on this blog but if you love to craft or enjoy scrapbooking, you should visit my other blog called Passionate About Crafting. I try to post new scrapbook layouts or craft projects over there once a week and would love for you to visit me there too.

The scrapbook layout I made above (click on photo to enlarge it) features photos of my grand-wee-one from her 1st birthday party almost 3 years ago. Yeah, I told ya, I am a little behind on my scrapbooking projects, LOL! Isn't she just darling? I adore that grand-wee-one!

Anyway, I have made a new commitment to myself and that is....I am going to some how find 2 hours a week to work on various craft projects or scrapbooking projects. I need to find my "crafty self" again and work will just have to wait those 2 hours every week!

Do any of you enjoy crafting? scrapbooking? What kind of crafts do you enjoy doing?

No comments: