Thursday, October 10, 2013

“The Way, Way Back” Coming to DVD on October 22nd


My husband loves a good comedy and I know he is going to love this DVD when it's released. He wanted to see it in the theaters but we were super busy when it was out and missed it. Now that it's coming to DVD...I will have to pick up a copy for him.

"The Way, Way Back" is coming to DVD on October 22nd, 2013 and here is some additional information about it.

Synopsis: Dive into this “smart, imaginative, first-rate comedy” (Karen Durbin, ELLE) featuring an all-star comedic cast, including Steve Carell, Maya Rudolph, Toni Collette, Allison Janney, Sam Rockwell, and Amanda Peet! While 14-year-old Duncan (Liam James) is being dragged on a family trip with his mom (Collette) and her overbearing boyfriend (Carell), he finds a gregarious friend (Rockwell) at a local water park. The two form a powerful bond as Duncan learns to swim through the challenges of life, love, family and friendship, resulting in a vacation he’ll never forget.

Disclosure: I am a member of the Fox Home Entertainment Insiders Club. This information was provided to me as a member of the club to share with my blog readers. I was not compensated for this post. 

No comments: