Saturday, May 24, 2014

Red Berry Sangria Cocktail Recipe

Finally, the unofficial start to summer is almost here! That's right, Memorial Day is just a few days away and many of us will be attending or hosting a party to kick off the start of summer! I love parties, great food, great family and of course...delicious cocktails for the adults! Yay!

The great folks over at CÎROC sent over these yummy cocktail recipes for me to share with all of my blog readers. They both look delicious but I think I will try out the Red Berry Sangria first! How about you? I typed out the recipe so that you can print the text or print out the image.

Red Berry Sangria Recipe

10 oz. Red Berry CÎROC
10 oz. Rose Wine
5 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
5 oz. Simple Syrup
20 oz. Berry Tea

Directions: Mix ingredients together and stir over ice in a 64 oz. pitcher. Serve immediately.

Disclosure: You must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol. Please drink responsibly. The photo and recipe is courtesy of CIROC.

No comments: