Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Black Cherry Bombshell Cocktail Recipe

I love to relax with a good fruity-tasting cocktail but when it comes to making them...well, I want it to be super quick and easy. I don't want to be running around town collecting ingredients or spending 30 minutes in my kitchen whipping one up. Nope, I'm all about quick and easy these days.

Today's guest post recipe is courtesy of Sparkling ICE and only requires three ingredients! This recipe is perfect for me and I think these cocktails would be perfect for those of you who entertain guests but don't want a lot of fuss! I think if you like different fruit flavors...you could surely change it up with other fruits and Sparkling ICE flavors. YUMMY!!!

Black Cherry Bombshell Cocktail Recipe

Frozen black cherries
1½ oz. Kentucky bourbon
1 oz. SPARKLING ICE Black Raspberry

Crush cherries into bottom of a glass. Pour bourbon then SPARKLING ICE over crushed cherries and ice. Add more cherries for garnish. Serve immediately.

Disclaimer: You must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol. Please drink responsibly and always use a designated driver.

No comments: