Thursday, March 27, 2008

Embroidery & Cross Stitch Handmade Pillowcases


I have been doing hand embroidery and cross stitch for around 23 years now. I really enjoy working on linens and often make them as gifts for friends and family and of course I have way too many in my home for myself.

My latest finished projects are pictured above. One set of pillowcases was done in a hand embroidered floral pattern and the other set was done in a floral cross stitch pattern. I think I like the embroidered set better :)

Right now I am working on a floral set of His & Hers cross stitched pillowcases and will post a picture of those once I get them completed. Each set takes me about 2 weeks to complete.

You can find FREE Crafting Patterns and Projects over on my official crafting blog at Passionate About Crafting ---> HERE



~*Shelly*~

2 comments:

Sophia M said...

They are really pretty Shelly. I can't wait to see the his and hers set.

:)

Becky said...

Wow, those are beautiful!