Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Looking For A New Mailbox? Check out Mailboxixchange.com

Last spring we purchased a 65 year old home that we are totally remodeling and modernizing in our own taste and style and one of the items we need for our home is a new mailbox. I was browsing around online trying to find some unique and stylish mail boxes that were affordable and I stumbled upon the Mailboxixchange web site. I love their large variety of residential mailboxes that they carry!

Mailboxixchange has wall mount mailboxes, post mount mailboxes and even mailboxes that come with locks! Way cool selection! They have country style, victorian style and modern style mailboxes, definitely something for everyone over on their site! I know when our landscaping and siding is done...I will be visiting their site again to purchase a new mailbox!

Head on over to the Mailboxixchange web site and take a look around. If you would like, you can come back here and tell me which mailbox is your favorite!

No comments: