Saturday, February 12, 2011

Monday is Valentine's Day!!!

I am really looking forward to Valentine's Day on Monday as my hubby has been hinting around that he got me something fantastic...can't wait to see it! However, that is not the only reason I am excited that Valentine's Day is just around the corner.

Tomorrow I am celebrating Valentine's Day a day early with my precious little 22 month old grand daughter by having a little Kool-Aid tea party and play date :) I am giving her some felt foodie items I made for her kitchen play set, a new tea set, a new Cabbage Patch Doll and the Valentine's Day Teddy Bear shown below.
I treasure our little play dates because it is so much fun to see her and to spend time with her. Children grow so fast....so it is important that we take time out of our busy lives to spend with them.

I hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day!

~ Shelly

No comments: