Thursday, January 12, 2012

Perpetual Moving

This guest post from Lewis Beck

My husband and I have had the worst luck lately, and have had to move three times in the last five years. Needless to say, moving so much has been really hard on us. Our first home was the worst of the three. After we moved in we started getting sick all the time. At first, we thought it was just a fluke, but then we discovered that there was toxic mold in the ceiling. There was no way we could stay there, so we had no other choice but to move.

The second place wasn’t as bad, but it wasn’t good either. We liked the actual house, but the neighborhood was really bad. I don’t know how we didn’t realize how bad the neighborhood was before we moved in. We went to home-alarm-systems.com and got a home alarm system but that didn’t even help. We still felt really unsafe and wanted to get out of there. Now we are on to our third home and hopefully this will work out. I don’t think that I can take another move. We were much more cautious about choosing this one, and I think we finally made the right choice.

No comments: