Unfortunately, it’s impossible to remove cellulite completely, however, there are things we can do to reduce its appearance. Indie Lee, founder of the all-natural skincare line Indie Lee & Co, shares one of her at-home recipes for an all-natural scrub containing her favorite ingredient: coffee. The caffeine works to dehydrate fat cells and when broken down, acts as a natural exfoliant.
What You Need:
· ½ ounce of sweet almond oil
· 2 tablespoons coffee grinds (espresso roast)
· 5 tablespoons coconut oil
· ¾ cup of arrowroot powder (natural alternative to talc powder)
How to Make It:
1. Combine coffee grinds and sweet almond oil in a large bowl and mix.
2. Add coconut oil and mix well.
3. Fold in the arrowroot powder. Make sure all the coconut clumps are gone.
*Indie Tip: She likes to keep the mixture refrigerated for a day to make it easier to scoop out, like butter.