You can earn rewards (Swagbucks) for taking surveys, answering the daily poll, watching videos on Swagbucks TV, for interacting with brands (companies like following them on Facebook, Twitter or watching a specific brand video), using the Swagbucks search engine to search for things (it's a combination of Google & Bing, so it's a lot better) and you are randomly awarded with Swagbucks on your searches.
There are all kinds of different rewards over there and you can earn rewards for shopping from stores that are affiliated with Swagbucks, playing some FREE online games and all kinds of fun & rewarding things! Hubby and I both love the Swagbucks site!
I am often asked how do I rack up so many Swagbucks in one given month and today...I thought I would share that with all of you.
1. I do the daily poll every day for 1 Swagbuck.
2. I do the daily NOSO offers (just click no and submit) for 2 Swagbucks
3. I play 20 FREE Swagbuck Games and earn a total of 10 Swagbucks every day. You earn 2 Swagbucks per every 2 games you play up to 10 Swagbucks per day.
4. I look through the survey's every day and try to do one of those but I am selective on which ones. I don't have an hour to spend doing survey's so I look for ones that take only 5, 10 or 15 minutes max. You are rewarded various Swagbuck amounts depending on the surveys and for me...that is mostly 50 to 75 Swagbucks per survey. With that said, there are higher paying ones but they are pretty time consuming.
5. Do to my other "real paying" job...I do a lot of keyword searches every day when I am researching topics for my ghostwriting clients or researching topics for my own blogs. I usually earn rewards 2 to 3 times a day by using their search engine and those Swagbuck rewards vary from 6 Swagbucks up to 80 (that was my max).
6. I try to watch a few videos on Swagbuck's TV and for every 10 videos that you watch...you earn 3 Swagbucks! I like watching the cooking ones, home improvement ones and sometimes the ones with current events & the news. You can earn a MAX of 150 Swagbucks every day by spending some time watching the videos.
7. Every day check out the Swagbuck's blog, Facebook & Twitter pages for Swagcodes! That's right..usually once a day but sometimes more...Swagbucks will post a Swagcode and all you have to do is copy & paste that code into the redemption box on the home page and you are rewarding with FREE Swagbacks! Super cool!
8. I print out coupons from the coupon section on the Swagbucks site and take them to my local store. I only print the coupons that I definitely know I will use. You are rewarded a few weeks later with Swagbucks for using each of the coupons that you print & you are saving money on your grocery bill at the same time! It's a win-win for you!
9. When I do get the hankering to purchase something online...I head over to Swagbucks to check out their Shop & Earn section to see if the store is participating and if not...I look for a store that sells similar items. If you are going to buy online...why not earn some Swagbucks in the process? Yay!!! You can really rack up the Swagbucks and in one day alone...I earned close to 1,000 Swagbucks by just going through the Swagbucks site.
10. Click the DISCOVER TAB on the home page and check out some of the Special Offers! You can earn swagbucks for doing all kinds of tasks and you earn them per task you complete. A lot of these tasks are FREE and only take a few minutes to complete!
11. Refer your friends & family members to Swagbucks! Once they join through your referral link you will earn matching Swagbucks when they are rewarded with them for searching (using the Swagbucks) search engine up to 1,000 Swagbucks! Those referral Swagbucks can add up super fast!
If you are new to Swagbucks...I have a starter deal just for you!!! When you register & sign up for FREE through my referral link in this post you will be given 70 SB instantly when you redeem this code upon registration. The code is TTLM70SB. In addition to the 30 SB you get for filling out your profile, etc., you will start out with 100 SB total just for signing up through me and using the sign-up code -- that's already 1/5 towards your first $5 gift card.
* Make sure when you sign up, you must click on the text “I have a sign up code” (it can be small and hard to see, but definitely look for it!) to put in the code.
I love the Swagbucks site and I do earn quite a bit of money (rewards) for participating. Most of the time I cash in my Swagbucks for Amazon.com gift cards but from time to time I also cash them in for direct Paypal.com Deposits. You can get rewarded and earn online too! You can sign up for FREE and get started today! If you have any questions or need any additional tips...just leave a comment here on my blog. You can also follow me on Twitter @ClassyChicShel and tweet at me if you need some help getting started or need additional tips. I am here to help and you too can make a lot of extra money over on Swagbucks!
Disclosure: This post contains my Swagbucks affiliate link.