Friday, September 20, 2013

Spinach Apple and Pear Homemade Juice Recipe


Juice cleansing is all of the rage right now and celebrities have been doing it hot & heavy for the past few years. Even though I have never tried a juice cleanse...I am always looking for healthy juice recipes to make for my family.

 Omega Juicers has teamed up with Leanne Vogel, holistic nutritionist, of Healthful Pursuit to create a simple healthy home juice recipe.

Just looking at this juice makes me feel like it’s working it’s healing magic on me! This recipe will take approximately 10 minutes to prepare and will make one 750ml serving.

Spinach, Apple & Pear Homemade Juice Recipe

1 pear
1 apple
2 cups spinach
1 bunch of kale
1 celery stalk (about 10 sticks with leaves)
1 cucumber

Instructions - If you have a 'low' setting on your juicer, begin with the softer veggies first - spinach, kale and cucumber. Then turn to 'high' and juice the pear, apple, and celery.

No comments: