Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Backyard Gardening - The Beautiful Purple Iris

It's been awhile since I published an "Almost" Wordless Wednesday post. I had gotten out of the habit of doing one and going to try to get back on schedule and publish one every week.

Today I am featuring a photo that I took last week of a beautiful light purple IRIS in full bloom. I've got 5 flower gardens on my property and in one of them I planted about a dozen Iris bulbs last year and finally...they all bloomed! 

We had planted light purple, dark purple, peach and yellow Iris'. Once fall rolls around I am going to go out and buy some more bulbs and plant them before winter sets in. I absolutely love Iris' and they are one of the easiest spring flowers to grow. 

Well, there you have it! My "Almost" Wordless Wednesday photo and post for the week of May 27th, 2015. Do you enjoy flower gardening? If so, what is your favorite flower to grow?

No comments: