Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Sunshine Grapefruit Mocktail Recipe

I used to be a big cocktail drinker but after having some health problems the past few years, I've switched over to drinking mocktails at parties and events that we host. One of the things I now appreciate about consuming mocktails is that I don't miss the alcohol content at all. Matter of fact, I think most mocktails taste better than their alcohol-laced counterparts. Plus, I find that they're a lot easier to make! Check out this delicious recipe that I'm sharing with all of you today.

Here's a fun & interesting Fact - VITAMIN C: According to Psychology Today, Vitamin C helps reduce physical and psychological stress.

Sunshine Grapefruit Mocktail Recipe

1/2 cup Sparkling Ice® Grapefruit
1/3 cup orange juice
1/2 cup crushed ice
1 teaspoon grenadine syrup
Garnish: Grapefruit or orange slice

Directions: Add Sparkling Ice® Grapefruit and orange juice to glass, mixing to combine. Add crushed ice and grenadine syrup. Garnish with grapefruit or orange slice.

Disclosure: This recipe is courtesy of Sparkling ICE. You can find addition cocktail and mocktail recipes right on the company's website, along with product information.

No comments: