Sunday, January 16, 2011

Delicious Homemade Spinach Dip Recipe

My family loves when I made homemade dips to go along with their favorite snacks like potato chips, pretzels, crackers, veggie sticks, etc. and one of their favorite dips happens to be this very easy to make spinach dip.

Easy To Make Homemade Spinach Dip

1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
1 (8 ounce) container Sour Cream
1 small box frozen chopped spinach
3 Tablespoons finely chopped onion

I use my food processor to finely chop my onion so that I have 3 tablespoons. In a small mixing bowl, combine together the chopped onion, 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing and 1 container of sour cream. Blend until all ingredients are well combined. Thaw out your chopped spinach and drain away the water. Stir the chopped spinach into the other ingredients. Chill dip for about 1 hour before serving.

No comments: