As another year has closed it is time to start a brand new year...2010 was good to us and now it's time to welcome the year 2011 into our lives! This coming year will mark our 25th wedding anniversary in April, our first grandbabies 2nd Birthday in May, our daughters 26th Birthday in June, my 44th Birthday in June and hubby's big 50th Birthday in October. Wow!!!
This year I have several New Years Resolutions and I am hoping to complete them all. Here is what I would like to accomplish in 2011.
1. 3 Trips (2 with the hubby and 1 family trip)
2. To get physically fit again after a long illness in 2010.
3. To lead healtheir lifestyles in 2011.
4. To spend more time with our family & friends and less time working LOL
5. We have 4 big home renovations to accomplish this year on a house we purchased back in 2010.
6. To get my backyard veggie garden in on time this year and to plant double the amount we usually do.
So...do you have any New Year Resolutions?