Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wordless Wednesday | The GoodYear Blimp

A few weeks ago we had a wonderfully mild day here in PA. and there wasn't a cloud in the sky! Later that afternoon we spotted the fabulous GoodYear Blimp flying above our home so I was able to get a nice photograph of it. Isn't it pretty? I think so!

Since the time this photograph was taken we have seen the Goodyear Blimp a few more times! I am hoping that it becomes a regular in the skies above as we usually don't get this type of excitement around here. In addition, when we do see the blimps, we rarely see them flying this low. He was pretty low and we got a really good look at it!

If you click on the photo in this post it will open up in a new window and be enlarged. That should help you to see the details better. I think it's pretty cool and one day I would LOVE to take a ride in the Goodyear Blimp. Have any of you ever ridden in a blimp? If so, did you like it? I would love to hear about it!