Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Time...Helps You To Evaluate Your Priorities

For the past few weeks I have been keeping myself on a schedule (as much as possible) so that I can try to accomplish my work in a more reasonable amount of time. I have also been keeping track of the time it takes for me to clean the house, cook, do the laundry, run errands, etc.

One thing that I have noticed is that if I keep myself extremely busy then time seems to fly by. If I have a slower paced day...well then, time seems to drag on forever so luckily for me, most of my days are jammed packed with work and activities.

Time...it is definitely something I wish I had more of because lately, I seem to get very "little" time to myself. I really miss sitting around and doing some scrapbooking, crafting, reading or even soaking in a nice hot bubble bath for an hour. Time...where does it go?

It seems like 99% of my day is spent doing things for other people and only 1% of my day is doing something for myself. Something I have come to realize is that I need to find "MORE TIME" for myself because spending 99% of my time doing stuff for other people is certainly making me miserable.

So starting today...a minimum of 1 hour of each and every day will be spent doing whatever I want to do! No matter what...you need to take time for yourself every day!

No comments: