Thursday, June 20, 2013

Delicious Frozen Blue Lemonade Cocktail Recipe for Summer


I love having a good cocktail from time to time, but I am really picky about the ones that I consume. When it comes to cocktails, I like them very cold and I love for them to have a fruity taste. Today, I am sharing with all of you this cocktail recipe that was sent over to us by the great folks at Sparkling ICE.

Frozen Blue Lemonade Cocktail Recipe - Perfect for Summer!

1.5 oz White rum
1 oz Blue curacao
3 oz Lemonade Sparkling ICE
Fresh berries (for garnish)
Ice


Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend on high until it becomes slushy. Pour into a chilled glass and garnish with a fresh berries.

Disclaimer: You must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol. Please drink responsibly and ALWAYS use a designated driver!!!