Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - The Physical Therapy Lamb


I went in to see my physical therapist in the office 2 weeks ago for a major workout session and I was really surprised to see that they have a new member to the physical therapy team. They already use a beautiful lab-mix dog as part of the team and now just recently they adopted a 2 1/2 week old little lamb!

The lamb's mother died during a c-section to remove the lamb twins (both twins survived) and they adopted them out right away as they need 24 hour care (bottle feedings, etc.). This gorgeous beauty that you see in the photo even wears disposable Pampers which I found adorable! That's right, Lambi isn't potty trained just yet!

All of the patients are in-love with the new addition to the staff and we are all looking forward to spending more time with Lambi during our physical therapy appointments! On that particular day...I received all kinds of kisses (licks to my face) from Lambi, so I think I made a new friend!

Well there you have it....my almost Wordless Wednesday for this week!

No comments: