Sunday, December 15, 2013
Bohemia Apple Lime Cider Recipe
If you are looking to sit back & relax during the holiday season or plan on doing any type of holiday entertaining...here is a great recipe for you to whip up and enjoy. It comes from our friends over at BOHEMIA and they wanted us to share the recipe with all of you.
BOHEMIA APPLE LIME CIDER RECIPE
* Makes 2 drinks
· 1 tablespoon each: coarse salt, sugar
· 1 cup fresh, unfiltered apple cider
· 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
· 1 bottle (12 ounces) Bohemia
· Fresh lime wedges
1. Mix salt and sugar on a small plate. Use a lime wedge to moisten the rim of two beer glass. Dip the rims into the salt mixture.
2. Mix cider and lime juice in small pitcher. Divide among 2 beer glasses. Top with Bohemia. Serve with a lime wedge.
Disclosure: Recipe and photo is courtesy of Bohemia. You must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol. Please drink responsibly.