Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Coastal Holiday Tree Decorations and Beach Ornaments

The holidays are quickly approaching and this year we will have 2 Christmas trees here in our home. One is a 7 foot tall super large artificial tree that will hold all of our family ornaments that we have collected over the past 28 years. That beast of a tree will be in our family room throughout the holiday season. We will start decorating that one in a few days and it takes us 3-4 days to complete.

New this year is our 5 foot artificial Christmas tree and this one is going into our dining room. I have always wanted a coastal theme'd holiday tree and this year I am getting one! For the past 5 years I have been purchasing coastal & beach ornaments and I finally have enough of them to decorate an entire tree! Yay!

We started decorated the coastal theme'd tree a few days ago and I still have some ornaments to add to it, my coastal garland and the tree topper but for now I thought I would share a few photos of our coastal holiday tree "in progress". In a few days I will share more photos once it is finally done and the rest of my coastal ornaments that I ordered arrive.

Now that our little grand daughter is 4 1/2 years old...the Christmas holiday has become a big deal around here again and it's really fun for our entire family to have a little one to enjoy the holidays with. Have any of you started decorating your Christmas trees yet? When do you usually decorate them and for how long do you leave them up?

No comments: