Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pretty Little Princess - Almost Wordless Wednesday

It is February 26th, Hump Day and Almost Wordless Wednesday! Yay! I love Wednesday which means we are halfway to the weekend and then we can put the week behind us.

My "Almost Wordless Wednesday" photo for this week is one that I took of my little grand daughter who was playing dress-up, a Princess of course! I swear she must own at least a dozen different princess costumes and loves to wear them several times a week.

She got all decked out in her costume including sparkly shoes, tons of beaded necklaces, bracelets and even a sparkly tiara. She makes for a beautiful little princess!!! I am going to surprise her this weekend with a brand new costume and I know she is going to squeal with delight when she sees it.

Well, there you have it! Another almost Wordless Wednesday post for this week. Enjoy!

No comments: