Today's recipe comes to us courtesy of the great folks over at Sparkling ICE. I love using their flavored sparkling waters to make homemade popsicles!!!
Ice Cube Tray (or your favorite ice pop making molds)
Toothpicks or popsicle sticks
1 bottle Black Raspberry Sparkling ICE
1 container of fresh raspberries, chopped
1. Fill you trays or molds with Sparkling ICE, topping each with a scoop of chopped raspberries.
2. If using ice cube trays cover tray tightly with tin foil.
3. Poke a popsicle stick through the foil into each cube.
4. If using an ice pop maker place the handle sticks into the molds.
5. Place in the freezer for about 2 hours or until frozen.
6. This recipe works with any of your favorite Sparkling ICE flavors and fresh fruit. Enjoy!