Tuesday, September 9, 2014

First Day of School - Almost Wordless Wednesday

It is hard to believe but Summer is officially starting to wind down around here and many of us are starting to prepare for Fall. This past Summer has been a busy one for us in getting things ready for the Princess to start Kindergarten and for my daughter Jenelle's wedding which was last weekend. Sigh, I need a vacation from it all.

Anyway, it has been awhile since I've done an "Almost" Wordless Wednesday post and now is the time to get back into the habit again.

This week I am featuring a photograph that I took of my grand daughter on her first day of school. She entered Kindergarten two weeks ago and is attending all-day in an advanced class. She is as smart as a whip!!!

We are very fortunate that we only live 5 minutes away and had the pleasure of being there that morning as she waited for the school bus for the first time. Once she got on...I cried a few tears and I could barely see her sitting in those big seats on the school bus!!!

So far, school is going well although it has been a big adjustment on us all since we occasionally help take her to school and/or pick her up from the bus stop. After all of these years, I am enjoying having a little one around and attending school. Just glad...I don't have to do it on a daily basis! LOL

Well, there you have it! A photo of Princess Gia on her first day of school. Enjoy!

No comments: