Thursday, March 26, 2009

Making Foam Refrigerator Magnets

My 2 nephews were down again over the weekend to visit with me, their favorite auntie!

When they come, we always do some type of crafting project or we make something in the kitchen, usually its both!

I keep a laundrey basket full of my left over crafting supplies and scraps, the boys love to get in there and be creative!

This time around, they wanted to make some more foam magnets for their refrigerator at home....luckily for me, I am stocked up on foam sheets!

You can get cheap or free patterns just about any where. Coloring books are a great source! Just find a picture you like, and cut it out and then trace around it on the foam sheet. The simplier the pattern, the easier it is for kids.

We made several of them while they were here as shown in the pictures!

You can find FREE Crafting Patterns and Projects over on my official crafting blog at Passionate About Crafting ---> HERE

No comments: