Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas At Our Home...



This year...Christmas 2009 was a very special one here at the Hill Home because it was Baby G's very first Christmas. Our beautiful little grand daughter was born in May 2009 and is now 7 months old.

Last year, I spent almost 5 miserable months in the hospital and had major surgery 3 days before Christmas so last year was not a pleasant holiday time. However...this year it was wonderful!

Baby G looked so beautiful wearing her Christmas dress and tights. I just 'melted' when I saw her! I am enjoying spending time with her a few days every week as children grow up way too quickly.

I spent all day baking and cooking and for Christmas dinner we had my mother, my daughter along with her boyfriend and baby G....my brother, his wife and my 2 nephews and of course...hubby and myself. My cherry glazed ham was delicious as I knew it would be!

Baby G loved ripping off the paper from her holiday packages but we had to watch her like a hawk as she is at the stage that 'everything' goes into the mouth! LOL I am looking forward to next year when she will be another year older and Christmas will be even more special.

The picture below is of 4 generations...my mother, my daughter and I am holding my grand daughter...baby G.



I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas holiday with their family and friends.

~ Shelly ~

No comments: