Thursday, December 31, 2009

~ Happy New Year ~ Bring On 2010!!!



Happy New Year to all of my friends and family! Wow....2009 has been a very special year for me. Not sure where to begin!

Well, in 2008...I spent almost 6 months in the hospital and was out on Medical Leave for 7 months...I vowed that 2009 would be better!

Well...I am happy to report...I have NOT been in the hospital since December 2008. Sure...I had a couple one-night stays and 3 outpatient surgeries this year but for me...that is a blessing as compared to what I went through in 2008.

Then...Back in May 2009, our only child (our 24 yr old daughter J) gave birth to our very first grandchild...a baby girl who we refer to online as Baby G. It was soooo amazing and I am very blessed that our daughter left me in the delivery room with her during the birthing process. It was the HAPPIEST day of my life to see our precious grand daughter being born and a special bond that I have with both my daughter and grand daughter.

Over all....this year has been good to me and my family and I pray that 2010 is even better.

Happy New Year!

~ Shelly ~

No comments: