Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Rain...Rain...Rain...Please Go Away!!!


I will be so glad when the year 2010 is finally over with. This past year in Pennsylvania has been so dang rainy and I am not a fan of Thunderstorms nor rain. We had so much rain during the summertime that my garden didn't do as well as it usually does due to the backyard constantly flooding. Then we had to repair several rainspouts from storm damage which also left us with damaged trees, patio furniture and the storms destroyed numerous bird houses and garden ornaments.

I understand we need rain to survive here on planet earth but I would like a nice balance between sunshine and the rain and this year...we just didn't get that! So for now...I would love for the rain to just stop and to come back after the first of the new year! LOL

Shelly

No comments: