Sunday, October 7, 2012

Our New Coastal Design Area Rug by Mohawk


Well, we are now 5 months into our home remodeling project and coming down the home stretch now. We are about 70% completed with the projects we want to complete before we move into the house. We are stepping up the pace and will be moving into the house around Thanksgiving. We are super excited about that!

Anyway, I have been looking around for some Coastal Theme'd Area Rugs and have been having a hard time locating one to go into my master bedroom. The master bedroom and master bathroom are being done in a sandy beach and coastal ocean theme. I needed a rug that was gender neutral but in a coastal theme and I finally found one!

The photo shows our new area rug sitting in our living room because the guys are still laying down the hardwood floor in the master bedroom. Once the flooring is done, this gorgeous area rug by Mohawk will be going into the bedroom!

I think it's absolutely GORGEOUS and it's ONLY available right now at Lowe's for $68.00 which is a bargain for this high-quality area rug. Check out the Mohawk Home Abstract Sea Multi 60-in x 84-in Rectangular Multicolor Transitional Area Rug and you will see for yourself...how gorgeous it is!

Once the master bedroom is done, I will move the area rug into that room and update this blog post with a new photo. I think it's going to go perfectly with my sandy beach coastal decor. Yeah!!!

No comments: