Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WW - A Visit to the Local Pumpkin Patch


My almost Wordless Wednesday photo for this week is one I took of my little 3 1/2 year old grand daughter last weekend when we took her to the local Pumpkin Patch for the very first time. At first, she didn't understand what a Pumpkin Patch was....but once we got there and she got to run through the farmer's field looking at pumpkins, well, she was all for it!

We spent about 45 minutes at the Pumpkin Patch and left her pick 4 huge pumpkins! Two of the pumpkins are sitting on my front porch as part of my Fall outdoor decorations and the other two pumpkins are at her house. Her daddy is going to carve them into Jack-o-lanterns for her later tonight. She is super excited about that!

Happy Wordless or Almost Wordless Wednesday!

No comments: