Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy 27th Wedding Anniversary to my Husband!


It was 27 years ago today that I married my high school sweetie Sam and it was one of the best decisions of my life. Many thought that our marriage wouldn't survive because I was only 18 years old and he is 8 years older than me.

With that said...we made it! It was a long and hard road at times...but we did make it and I can honestly say that I love him more today, than I have loved him in the past. As time goes forward, my love for him grows stronger and I am proud to call this man my husband!

Today I have been getting spoiled beyond belief and I admit...I love being spoiled!

I have had 2 sets of beautiful roses delivered to my home from two different companies. The cleaning lady was here earlier today and she cleaned my home! Yay! I also got some gourmet Mrs. Prindables apples which are my favorite and tomorrow...he is taking me out to dinner and shopping. I am looking forward to spending MORE of his hard earned money! LOL (oh yeah, I am worth every dang dime too!).

Anyway, Happy 27th wedding anniversary to my awesome hubby Sam! wootwoot!

No comments: