Sunday, May 5, 2013

Container Gardening with The Garden Patch Grow Box


I love gardening and this year I am getting a head start on my gardening by planting a few things into a container box. The exact name of the product I am using is called The Garden Patch Grow Box and it's one of the most unique growing systems I have ever seen or used!

I received one of these gardening growing boxes as a review item for my other blog ~ The Two Classy Chics Blog, so you can head on over there to read my full review on this product and to see all of the photos.

The grow box took us less than 5 minutes to assemble and another 5 minutes to put our potting soil in, 2 tomato plants and to fill up the bottom well with fresh water. In less than 10 minutes, we were done and had 2 nice tomato plants growing inside our Garden Patch Grow Box!

In a few weeks, I will make another blog post here on my blog and show you photos of how my tomato plants are doing. I am really excited about getting this head start on my gardening this year. In about 2 weeks...our backyard garden will be going in too! Yay!

Do any of you do any type of gardening? We enjoy both container gardening and traditional gardening and this year...our backyard garden will be twice the size it was last year. I am really excited about that! ~ Happy Gardening!


No comments: