Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Recent Cross Stitch Projects

Since being sick for the past 7 months or so, I have had a lot of time to work on some cross stitching and embroidery projects.

The piece below is from a stamped iron-on pattern of roses which I cross stitched and will be turning it into a ruffled throw pillow for my mother.

The next item I did was back in November which is a set of pillowcases done in cross stitch and embroidery from a Bucilla (tm) kit featuring lilacs and butterflies.

I did the below set of cross stitch pillowcases back in December 2008. They are made from a Bucilla (tm) craft kit. A friend of mine paid me to make the hummingbird pillowcases for her and they came out fantastic if I say so myself.

As you can see, I have been keeping busy. In a few days I will post more photo's of some craft projects I completed the past few months.

You can find FREE Crafting Patterns and Projects over on my official crafting blog at Passionate About Crafting ---> HERE

Shelly

No comments: