Monday, February 15, 2010

More Wins That Arrived Over The Weekend!



I am on a roll and loving it! I had some great things arrive over the weekend! I won an organizer (shown in the pic) which will be put in my craft/sewing/scrapbooking room...it will hold all of my little brads and eyelets etc. that I use for scrapbooking.

Not shown in the photo is the 2 coupons I received from the folks at Oreo for 2 FREE full-size packages of Oreo Cookies...which we redeemed yesterday at the grocery store..saving us $8.00!

Shown in the photo is an adoreable Princess Onesie that I won for my gd Baby G. Come early summer, she will be sporting her new Princess Onesie!

Also show in the photo (look close) is my package of Days Ago Timers that I won which are magnetized timers for the kitchen...yeah!

Shelly

No comments: