Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Morning Started Off Rough...But Got Better!!!

As some of you know, I suffer from a rare genetic disease called Porphyria. The past week has been extremely rough for me with trying to get some of my chronic pain under control...so I have gotten just a little bit of sleep during this time. Last night I was totally miserable and my morphine just wasn't working so I spent a good deal of my night laying in bed and watching movies.

To make matters worse...we got more icky snow overnight...I am so ready for winter to be over and spring to get here!!! So...after having a really bad night...My day doesn't start off too hot...the leaky drippy sink is getting on my last nerve, my telephone has been ringing off the hook with nonsense callers and so forth.

Finally something good...the door bell rings and it's Mr Fed Ex man with a package. I take my package and hit the sofa again. I open it up and its my giveaway win from Carolina Pad! yeah me! I won an entire package of goodies from them through a giveaway they sponsored over on the Coupon Clippin' Mommy Blog.

Inside my package was: A designer composition pad, a 1-subject notebook with the cutest cover on it, a beautiful 3-ring binder, pretty designer subject deviders in girly colors, a pack of glitter pencils and a nice writing pen. Yeah me! Since I am a writer...all of these things will come in handy.

I hope everyone is staying indoors and warm today!

~ Shelly ~

No comments: