Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Beauty of Dogwood Trees in Bloom

Every year I look forward to our dogwood trees blooming as I always think they look so pretty and I love their floral fragrance. We usually see them in full bloom in early to mid April. This year they are in full bloom in mid March thanks to all of the mild temperatures we have been having here in South Central, Pennsylvania.

I love how gorgeous they are right now but completely astonished that they are all blooming a full month early. In addition, my tulips and daffodils have sprung up too with the daffodils alreayd blooming and the tulips are getting ready to bloom.
I am super excited that today is the first official day of Spring and was more than happy to kiss winter 2011/2012 goodbye! I am a warm climate type of girl so I am loving these early mild and warm temperatures right now! yeah!!!

No comments: