Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I just wanted to take a few minutes this evening to wish you all a Happy Mother's Day! I had a very busy day so I haven't had time to post until now. My day started off with breakfast in bed and then we went out for lunch and got steaks and seafood. After that, we got to spend 2 hours with our grand-wee-one (Little G) and had a playdate.

For the past 15 years...My adult daughter has always gotten me a hanging basket of flowers for Mother's Day and to this day, the tradition continues. I got a new basket today and it's already hanging. Every year a mommy house finch bird builds a nest and has babies so I am hoping for the same this year. This evening it's bubble bath time and 2 movies with the hubby.

I had an excellent day and totally enjoyed all the attention I received. I hope you all had a fantastic Mother's Day with your families too!

No comments: