Saturday, May 5, 2012

I love the beaches in North Wildwood New Jersey

I am counting down the days, only one more month to go until I am sitting on my favorite beach in North Wildwood, New Jersey. Every year hubby and I look forward to hitting the beach in Wildwood when we go down to our condo.

We both work extremely hard and don't get as much time off from work as we used to, so we only get to go down to the condo about 5-6 times a year. *sigh* I really need to do something about that!

Anyway, in less than a month we will be down at our favorite beach and doing some R&R and hopefully, having some fun! I really need this R&R break and it can't get here soon enough! I hope that we have nice hot weather with plenty of sunshine as weather in early June can be a little tricky down there.

Some starting today, a red X will be placed onto my calendar to count off the days until vacation time. Yeah!!!!

No comments: